John Kosar: Models Still in Risk-Off Mode, Money Flowing into Safe-Havens
Jim Puplava of the popular Financial Sense website welcomes back John Kosar CMT, Chief Investment Strategist at Asbury Research.
Financial Sense Newshour speaks with John Kosar at Asbury Research to get an update on what his technical models are saying about the market outlook. John also says that asset flows are moving into safe-haven assets, with precious metals seeing a fairly strong move in light of recent banking troubles. Some of topics covered were:
- the current status of Asbury’s tactical models, the Asbury 6 and the Correction Protection Model (CPM)
- which market sectors have the best investor asset flows, and the best likelihood of upcoming outright and relative outperformance according to Asbury Research’s SEAF Model
- which foreign stock markets currently offer the best opportunities to outperform the US
- which commodity markets to invest in to take advantage of this inflationary environment
Click the player below to listen to the interview. John’s interview begins at 11:30 of the podcast.
- Click Here for a YouTube video about Asbury Research
- Click Here for an online tour of our Research Center
- Click Here to schedule an informational phone call with us
Asbury Research subscribers can view our current research on the US and global financial landscape, and our current stock and ETF picks, by logging into the Research Center via the big gold button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Thanks to Jim Puplava and his staff for another opportunity to speak to his large and loyal following of professional and individual investors.